Take me with YOU
STEPH

Birds sing when I walk pass. Feet like Paris, thats HOT.

The Bridges
Baileys
Vero
Wens
Anthony
Fredy
Lydia
Beatrice
Zhihui
Fun
Toast
S.O.Shoes
A.Lul
SOHO
Musings
Laurel
Hanneli
Karlo
Localist
Swanky

Aug 16, 2009,4:18 PM
A Mother's Love

CLICK : ------>> http://leloveimage.blogspot.com/

Hana, my really close friend. Her mum has cancer and its her post. She leaving to Sweden for exchange this Wednesday.

I realise I will forever miss my Mumzie. I use to hate it when close ones would ask me "How are you doing Stephanie?" What should I say to them, lie that I am doing fine when you know for sure I am not.

really detest the formal polite simple questionS of "how are you doing/hows life now"

I love you just as much as you love me. I had a meal with You in my sleep.




| 0 comments

Comments:

Devil Wears CHANEL